Monday 23 June 2008

Its that time again...






Its Festival time once again boys and girls and which one will you be venturing too?



With a huge influx of festivals over the past few years it has become more difficult to choose which one to spend your hard earned pennies on.



This year I will be venturing too....drum roll........




Latitude 2008-With the pure intention of witnessing the brilliance of former Fear of Flying boys White Lies,Oxfordshire Math Heroes Foals,Swedish Sensation Lykke Li and the new poster boy for folk singer songwriters Johnny Flynn.Not forgetting however the comedy tent with Bill Bailey and the all time hero Dave Gorman.I will also be keeping my fingers crossed for the late addition of Devante Haynes!



www.latitudefestival.co.uk



Field Day-I cannot wait for this day to unfold...With the likes of Laura Marling,The Mae Shi and SMD gracing the stage as well as Rob Da Bank I don't think I'll be sleeping one wink!!



www.fielddayfestivals.com



Two Thousand Trees-With such a promising festival in my backyard it wont be one to miss!With Southend Hipsters being the clear highlight as well as ex million dead front man Frank Turner once again whipping up the crowd with his sing alongs.



www.twothousandtreesfestival.co.uk





Over and Out!
Nath x

1 comment:

On Dancefloors said...

Cut Copy aren't playing field day anymore!